Google adsense

Search

Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Thought What About Writing

The writing what to write about anything  which isn't easy. Thus, I have decided to write about something for my writing well. Maybe, I will make a lot of mistakes that grammatical or understanding.

All right, Let's start it would be pilot.

I have been stayed here for 15 weeks. I had really boring last 2 weeks in here because no class for winter vacation. Probably, I could have gone somewhere but I couldn't go anywhere. Maybe, I am bored with me. A day is passing but I didn't out of my room. There were the same in every days of my winter vacation. I usually watch movies and I seldom play a computer game with my friends who we all are studying together. If the weather is warm, we play basketball. Now, there is winter in here. In brief, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment